– Design experience (mechanical engineering)
– solid knowledge in handling CAD 2D/3D (best Solidworks)
– Desirable engineering degree / technician
– a background in plastics technology is advantageous (mold maker – setter, plastics engineer)
– Willingness to perform simulation calculations (CAE) on components
– good applicable school knowledge in English (spoken and written)
– Age between mid-twenties and mid-thirties years of age
– Teamwork, cooperation and communication skills
– structured, conscientious, self-responsible way of working
– Willingness to face new challenges, curiosity
The company CONTURA offers:
– flat management hierarchy
– modern ambience
– profit-oriented royalties
– Social benefits: Water, coffee, fruit free
Contour-following, functional and article-compatible design of insert temperature control systems, primarily for the plastic injection molding sector, with the necessary documentation obligations.
Apply design guidelines and specification book information to design the insert structure.
Technical exchange with project management and manufacturing also with regard to the economic production of blanks.
Please send your application with your approximate salary expectations and complete documents – preferably in electronic form – to:
or in paper form:
CONTURA MTC Ltd.
Hämmerstr. 6 – D-58708 Menden – Tel.: (0 23 73) 3 96 46 – 68